General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Academic-Writings.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
Academic-Writings.com provides custom writing services to clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution.
This Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Poland.
Making use of this service is ALLOWED and DOES NOT conflict with any educational institution’s regulations. You are welcome to employ our example academic texts as:
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism and sent to the customer.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double-check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterward by contacting our Customer Support Team.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and a compensation order should be placed. Academic-Writings.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
The Process for Applying for Refunds
- You may apply to our writing service for a refund for up to two weeks (14 business days) following the expiration of a deadline. Time restrictions are not applicable to requests concerning plagiarism. However, if your request does relate to plagiarism, we will need a valid report as proof that our writer is at fault.
Please Note: Accurately formatted quotes that come directly from a source, certain parts of an assignment (e.g., the question parts), tables or lists of contents, and similar do not usually constitute plagiarism. Consequently, SafeAssign.com is not considered a reliable plagiarism detection system since its reports highlight the exceptions mentioned above. Similarly, handcrafted notes are not hard evidence of plagiarism. However, reports from systems such as Turnitin, WriteCheck and iThenticate are accepted as valid proof of plagiarism.
- If you ask us to continue working on a paper you began yourself, you should note that we only run authenticity tests on those parts our writers work on. Therefore, we cannot take the responsibility for plagiarism in any sections you completed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with any work we provide, we will investigate your complaint and issue you with a report within four business days. If your claim is found to be genuine, we will refund your money either in part or full.
How We Handle Revisions
- You may ask us to revise your paper free-of-charge for up to 2 days (48 hours) after the deadline for that order passes. Once this time passes, you will need to submit a new compensatory order. If your assigned writer is willing to revise your paper at no additional cost, you will not be able to request a refund at a future date.
- If your order is a long one, say, 20 pages or even longer you may request a no-cost revision for up to a month (thirty days).
- If you change the instructions you provided initially, we cannot offer you a free revision. If you fail to provide crucial materials until an order is completed or until it is in progress, we may ask you to submit a compensatory order.
- If you need to use our revision service, you will need to set a new completion deadline when sending your request. If your instructions are particularly complex or we have difficulty reassigning your project, your revisions may take as long as one day to turn around. However, we do our best to revise papers within the timeline you set.
- We advise you to watch out for messages from our writers and administration team, which will be sent to your email address or posted to your profile page. There are times when you might somehow neglect to send some critical materials to your writer. However, you are responsible for providing precise instructions and ensuring all required materials are attached, either with your original order or if your assigned writer asks you to clarify anything.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
Refunding Your Money in Full
- You will be entitled to have the cost of your order refunded in full if we charge you double by mistake or if you accidentally order the same paper in duplicate form. Should this happen, please contact our support team without delay to cancel any rogue order.
- You will be entitled to have the cost of your order refunded in full if we fail to find a writer for your project.
- If the cost of your order is refunded in full, you should not use any materials or content already provided to you in respect of that order.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
Refunding Your Money in Part
- You may be entitled to have the cost of your order refunded in part if you mistakenly order the incorrect amount of pages. Our finance team will calculate the refund amount according to the number of words you actually need.
- You may be entitled to have the cost of your order refunded in part –a reduced amount to be calculated by our finance team – if you mistakenly order the wrong level of paper, e.g., an assignment for High School when you actually need University level.
- You may be entitled to have the cost of your order refunded in part – a reduced amount to be calculated by our finance team – if the instructions you provide are contradictory. For example, if the description you provide on the order form does not match the materials you upload.
- Order cancellation:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
It is important to note that order cancellation is not possible where an originally provided deadline still has 30% remaining and we have allocated a writer. Likewise, cancellations cannot be accommodated where a writer has already written a paper and has uploaded it.
Verifying Orders – Lateness
It is not unusual for our Finance department to verify orders as a means of combatting fraudulent activity online. If you delay in responding to such a request, the countdown towards the deadline will not commence until we hear from you. In such cases, you have two options, which are a) submit a new order if your paper is urgently required or b) ask to have your deadline extended.
All Tips Are Non-Refundable
The payment for custom writing / editing / proofreading / rewriting / formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Word and Page Count
- Academic-Writings.com calculates order size on the basis of 300 words of text per page rather than at a visual level. Technical assignments are excluded from this rule due to their high calculation content. Therefore, these orders are priced on the basis of how complex they are.
- Orders for PowerPoint presentations and speaker notes. If speech notes are required, we can provide you with up to 150 words for each PowerPoint slide.
- Our writing service can also help create test assignments, which includes online and multi-choice questions. Costs for these are calculated according to how many questions you need and on the assumption that each page contains five questions. Essentially, you should place a four-page order for a twenty-question test.
Deadlines/Early Order Delivery
- If you want an order delivered early, you will need to compensate Academic-Writings.com. In these cases, the price is recalculated and you will be required to complete a new compensation order. If your assigned writer is willing to complete your assignment early at no additional cost, you will not be able to request a refund at a future date
- If we deliver your paper late and have not agreed a revised deadline with you, you will be entitled, at the very minimum, to a part refund. The recalculated price will reflect the prices displayed on our site.
All Types of Orders and Services
- We ask that you choose the right type of paper or service when ordering. For example, take care not to tick the ‘Research Paper’ box when you actually need an ‘Essay.’ Refunds cannot be considered where we are still awaiting payment.
- If you ask us to rewrite a text, we will rephrase or reword it so that it appears original. We will only ask for additional payment if you require anything that could be construed as “from scratch” writing.
- We ask that you monitor your email and Academic-Writings.com account area in case of communications from Academic-Writings.com. We appreciate your prompt response.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.